View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #117
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'll start worrying when we lose a game because our defense couldn't get a stop. If a team rams it down our throat to kill the 4th qtr, then we'll have something to worry about.
????

So if we can stop the run when everyone knows it's a run, then that's an accomplishment to you?

I don't know what the deal is with us stopping the running game, but I honestly believe that we respect certain teams ability to run the ball and not others.

Wade is smart.

If a team likes to run a lot then we gear up to stop the run. Not many offenses can do everything. So we stop what they've been doing well and make them get yards in other ways.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote