View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #60
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
That is why 3rd rounders and even a 1st rounder are not getting on the field. I will not be surprised next year when our 5th rounders and later guys don't even make the opening day roster. The 4th rounders will be hard pressed to make this team.
Well, this year's first rounder was a unique situation of BPA and at a need spot with MW departure. Merciless is still pretty raw compared to the two guys outside ahead of him and he's going to get worked into the rotation at some point more heavily this year.

For a team whose philosophy is centered around building through the draft I think we're always going to see guys up and down the draft making an impact and even starting here and there.

I do think right now it's going to serve us better in the long term to get Brooks and Jones reps because both are the future and present at guard.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote