View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greatest QB rivalries of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well Brady took this one. Both QB's played a pretty damn good game, but Brady really worked the field, but the Pats running game really looked good against the Broncs today. Two epically poor decisions from BB made this game look a lot closer than it should have been. I swear BB is the most overrated coach in my eyes as his team has to constantly make him look better.
Seriously?

Belichick will go down in NFL history as one of the greatest head coaches ever, up there with Landry, Shula, Walsh, Parcells.

Did you see "A Football Life" last week? It was about Cleveland '95, and much of it was devoted to Belichick's impact on the league. Virtually every person on his staff in Cleveland went on to greatness, including FOUR current GMs, and many head coaches of both college and NFL. His coaching tree is massive and impressive, and I have no doubt that his name will certainly be int the top 5 of all time HCs in NFL history.