View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #39
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
IIRC, Wade doesn't have an agent, and neither does Kubiak. And Wade can not stop the press from asking questions.
They are not foolish enough to represent themselves with millions of dollars on the line. They have counsel, trust me.

As to your second point: Yes, Wade can decline to answer questions. Media can ask the question, Wade can decline to comment.

I wanted Wade Phillips to cement his legacy with Houston, not USE Houston as a stepping stone to a HC job that he'll just regret taking anyways.

Free country, and all that jazz, so he can do what he wants....but as a Texans fan it feels like he could do better by all of us than two straight years of Wade floating out the whole "Aww shucks, I like it here...but I could be a HC again...but oh how I really like it here..." stuff. He should just make the jump whenever he wants, I'm done.