View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #54
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Iirc, Namath was actually a rather poor QB who was really never the reason the Jets won games. He was more of the game manager type, so describing Sanchez as the second coming of Namath isn't all that far off, except he hasn't won a Super Bowl.
I never understood how Namath got into the Hall. I understand it was a different time yada yada but is there another HoF QB who threw more INT's than TD's much less 50 more INT's? (Bradshaw was +2 - only chance I came up with)