View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #69
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Houston, thank you.

I rarely say anything about Texas in a mean-spirit and I'm not kidding. Sometimes it is mean-spirited but mostly it's simple truth. Problem is Longhorn fans take it as mean-spirited because they think they are God's gift to the world. I say things about many schools including Houston but Longhorn fans are by far the whiniest about criticism. Same goes when you are visiting DKR Stadium. Worst fans in the nation as far as I've encountered.

JC, are you telling me you think Texas is a better football team than WV??? (lol)
You're bashing Longhorns fans in this very post though. One minute you say you aren't being mean spirited, but then turn right around and scoff at every UT fan. Exaggeration much? This very website is pretty strong proof that Longhorn fans get bashed enough without having to say or do a thing. Not that there aren't a ton of UT fans out there that don't warrant this, but several of you in here chime in to every UT thread that exists just to say this same thing over and over again. We get it, you guys think that the Longhorn fans are a bunch of snobs and over zealous fans. Fine, but don't sit here and turn your nose up when UT fans are excited about a win, a great game, or when they're discussing the team's improvements. The Aggies fans in here are hilarious with this. They're in every Longhorns thread taking a shot at the team or the fans every chance they get.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote