View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #27
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Wade Phillips would like a head-coaching gig

I'm really hoping Wade will decide to become the Jim Johnson of the Texans.

The coaching carousel in the NFL tends to go in trend from re-tread older HCs to younger up and coming. Right now for the most part it seems to be be in the younger trend.

To me Wade passing up the Bucs job and who they went with after is pretty telling to the state of that franchise. I'm just not a big fan of pulling HC out of college ranks.

I think at this point unless he wants to go to another bad situation like KC, he's going to have a harder sale with more successful places that might be up this next year like Dallas(obviously), SD, or Philly.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote