View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #68
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Houston, thank you.

I rarely say anything about Texas in a mean-spirit and I'm not kidding. Sometimes it is mean-spirited but mostly it's simple truth. Problem is Longhorn fans take it as mean-spirited because they think they are God's gift to the world. I say things about many schools including Houston but Longhorn fans are by far the whiniest about criticism. Same goes when you are visiting DKR Stadium. Worst fans in the nation as far as I've encountered.

JC, are you telling me you think Texas is a better football team than WV??? (lol)
Better? No. I just didn't think either team looked superior/inferior last night.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote