View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #114
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Ok this is a little strange:
1. 11 carries for 4 yards (0.4 ypc) (lost by 21)
2. 8 carries for 17 yards (2.1 ypc) (lost by 28)
3. 14 carries for 24 yards (1.7 ypc) (won by 3)
4. 25 carries for 141 yards (5.6 ypc) (lost by 24)
5. 15 carries for 24 yards (1.6 ypc) (lost by 23)

Notice the anomaly in there? How did he rush so effectively against us. They were just as blown out in many other games... I wrote this off originally, but now I'm a little surprised. I didn't think the Vikings would shut him down so effectively (thought maybe he'd found his legs a little). Strange stuff
I think the difference is that in the end of the previous games they were throwing the ball. Hasselbeck wasn't familiar with the playbook and was getting eaten alive. They started running when we were in the nickel.

If the Jets run roughshod over us, then I'm going to be more worried.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote