View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greatest QB rivalries of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This is just an extension of QB syndrome of getting too much credit and too much blame depending on the W/L.

PS - did you catch at the end of the game when they were discussing other great rivalries? They mentioned Unitas v. Tarkenton and Staubach v. Bradshaw.
I wasn't disagreeing with you that it wasn't a great rivalry. You are right. I just don't see any two QB's having a bigger one then Brady vs. Manning. For years Brady beat him when it counted and had more rings. Manning finally won a few and got himself a ring. But the two of them have played so many times in the past and have really steered the course of history in the NFL over the last 12 years or so. Even Eli has become involved with his two wins over Brady's team in the SB. The fact that this other guy involved happens to be the younger brother of Peyton getting revenge for his older brother is story book stuff. It's been a great match up to say the least. I've been stoked for this game all week!! Glad Brady won as well. I get a lot of joy when a Manning loses.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote