View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 228126 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Greatest QB rivalries of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Brady and Manning are both much better. Staubach was great, and Bradshaw played on an amazing team and he was very good, but a lot of people don't consider him great.

A good chunk of this league's history of this era has been defined by the match ups between Brady and Peydon, and also Brady and Eli now. Hell you could actually change this rivalry to Brady vs. "The Mannings."
I was adding other great rivalries - I should have been more explicit about that.

One of the things which I looked at is one of the things which makes Brady v. Manning a great rivalry which is playing substantial parts of their primes against one another.

I don't regard Bradshaw as great, frankly I don't really think he deserved the Hall or just barely but it was a classic battle.

I disagree Brady or Manning are much better than Staubach but that discussion can be had in a greatest of all time thread.