View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #72
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75189 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
No I was talking about BullBlitz and his desire for this to be a close game.
Cool, I wasn't sure. That's why I asked. I understand what he is saying and all, but I don't want a close game at all where the Jets could make some come back. I like Rex Ryan and all, but he gets the scrutiny and the pounding that he deserves with his "Rah rah" attitude.

I just really want to see a pounding on that team while they're down. We also still owe a bad beat down on the Steelers from that game 1 from a few seasons ago where we got embarrassed. I haven't forgotten about that one either.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote