View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #71
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Y'all are taking the bait. You have a poster who routinely predicts dire results for the Texans and has criticized the Texans for not having a killer instinct and now he wants a close game.
I'm not really sure how you come up with this post? Are you talking about me as the OP when you say the poster? I have definitely criticized this coaching staff in the past, so I'm guessing you are. This thread was designed to get people amped up about beating the Jets into a pulp as a pay back for what happened many seasons ago when the Jets had this mean dominant defense like the Texans currently have now. I'd love to see the Jets get embarrassed. I think we owe it to them.

I have no idea what this "bait" is that you are referring to or what your angle is with this post?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote