View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #4
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Wade Phillips would like a head-coaching gig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm not. The fact that, after thinking about it, he declined to even meet with the Bucs tells you something about that organization. They're already two for two in local television blackouts. A black hole.
I'm not surprised that he didn't have interest in the Bucs either, but if he truly wants to be a HC again, I hope he gets his shot.

But I hope he stays in the AFC. Supposedly the Chargers are going to be looking for a defensively oriented HC if they don't improve this year.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote