View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #69
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I don't want "interesting". I want us to pound them into the ground and be up by 21 by the end of the first half. If John Madden were still calling these games, he should be talking about the bunting outside of his booth after the first quarter because there's nothing good to say about the Jets. I want wins. I can get interesting games from teams I don't care bout

Agree completely! My stress level is high enough from things in my real life. I want my football team watching experience to be boring. I want us to win by 40 and have the announcers lamenting have to cover such a one sided affair