View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #66
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Do you have a favorite college team or is it just whomever is playing Texas each week?
Houston, thank you.

I rarely say anything about Texas in a mean-spirit and I'm not kidding. Sometimes it is mean-spirited but mostly it's simple truth. Problem is Longhorn fans take it as mean-spirited because they think they are God's gift to the world. I say things about many schools including Houston but Longhorn fans are by far the whiniest about criticism. Same goes when you are visiting DKR Stadium. Worst fans in the nation as far as I've encountered.

JC, are you telling me you think Texas is a better football team than WV??? (lol)