View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #10
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Wade Phillips would like a head-coaching gig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Sometimes I think he puts this stuff out there to make sure McNair keeps himself one of the highest paid. I am half sarcastic, half joking, and half honest.
Lol. Trust me, McNair knows what Wade has done for his franchise. There's no need for Wade to pull anything like this to stay on McNair's radar.

Kubiak put the franchise on the map, but, Wade elevated it to the upper-level of the NFL. McNair knows that.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote