View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #126
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnbni99a View Post
cosign..im confindent we'll win..but not a blowout. 7-10pt margin
If Sanchez is going to look better than he has against other teams this year, he's going to have to do it against our front 7 & our secondary. I'm not seeing that. Can they run the ball like Tennessee did last week? Probably, but the result should be pretty similar..... 38-14

I don't think NYJets' defense is going to be as affective against Foster & Tate like Tennessee was last week. Offensively, I think we'll have our way & they just don't have the offense to keep up.

I don't believe that's being over confident, that's beeing realistic, knowing what we know about our offense & our defense. Deducing what can be discerned about NYJets' offense & defense. As well as beleiving our team has a goal & the resolve to go deep in the play-offs.