View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #7
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub was almost a Jet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
Actually, it might have mattered.

Heard a radio interview with Rick Smith a few weeks ago and he was addressing a question about the importance of quarterbacks in this league. He talked about the process of getting Schaub and how they preferred that over their other options at the time.

One of those "other" options? They were considering Brady Quinn through the draft.
You read to much into what my tired delirious drinking self was saying.

Obviously it matters, as we could have done MUCH worse than Schaub, what I was saying is with who held the position before him, I would have gotten behind and supported a cactus at QB.