View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #12
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's part of being a good complete team.

If you are botching snaps and missing field goals and the other team isnt then you aren't as good as them.

I can see if you are saying there were some questionable calls by the Refs or something beyond the control of coaching and players on the field, but they made those errors, hence they didn't play as well as the other team.

Maybe if they played again they could win, but on that day they were not as good.
I understand that Texas lost the game. I just don't think they are inferior to West Virginia because they botched a snap. West Virginia didn't seem to trust their kicking game either (both teams were going for every 4th down). 'A good complete team' doesn't give up 45 points.

I'm not knocking West Virginia by any means, I just don't think they're superior because Texas failed to convert in the redzone late.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote