View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Kubiak has also called out players for under performing and needing to work on things so your belief Kubiak was just blowing smoke on Diles and Jacoby is illogical.

Your disagreement about Diles and JJ doesn't mean Kubiak was engaged in puffery. Diles is a starting LB and JJ is in the same role at WR on a SB contender.
You are wrong on every level. One, I wasn't asserting that kubiak was "blowing smoke". I was asserting that.....he could be incorrect...gasp....

Kubiak does not criticize players publicly and he will only acknowledge that players have not played well when it becomes painfully obvious.

And Diles being a starting lb means what?

Kubiak said he was on the verge of being a pro bowler. The guy has bounced around the league and is a mediocre player. He is a starting lb on one of the worst teams in the league and that somehow, in your mind, justifies Kubiak's assertion that Diles was about to be a pro bowl level player? Talk about illogical.

And jacoby is doing well for Baltimore, but once again, my point is that despite jacoby's shortcomings HERE kubiak never bashed jacoby and even after the punt debae in baltimore he didnt speak negatively about him He talked him up a bunch--even when he struggled.

He's saying barwin is playing well, so I guess if he bounces around from the rams, unemployment and colts and ends up starting for one of the worse teams in the league then in your mind kubiak was right.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote