View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #52
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My comment on most fans should be qualified as most fans I have contact with or read about or hear about. My take on comments posted in this forum by fans is most think Jones is better than Caldwell. I know fans in my social sphere think Jones is playing better.

You have your opinion on RG and I have mine.

Sir, never confuse me with Obama in any manner! lol
Well, if Jones is playing like a rookie, the way Kubiak put it, and Caldwell is playing not as well (at the same time that Newton also his bumps) I don't see how we can move the ball and score the way we've been doing.

And I'm sorry I didn't know that you look prettier than Obama!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote