View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #31
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

I am going to piggy back onto this thread. Boredom on a Saturday night leads to another Mock. I will not use a pick number due to the fact that I am adding in estimated supplemental picks. (3rd for Mario, 5th for Brisiel, and a 7th for Allen).

1st Alex Okafor DE Texas Sr 6-5 265
2nd Shayne Skov ILB Stanford Sr 6-3 242 This is a more realistic place for him
3rd Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia rSr 6-0 210
3 Sup Desmond Trufant CB Washington Sr 6-0 186
4th Joseph Randle RB Oklahoma State Jr 6-0 200
5th Anthony Rashad White DT Michigan State Sr 6-2 330
5 Sup Jonathan Bostic ILB Florida Sr 6-1 246
6th Xavier Nixon OT Florida Sr 6-5 314
7th Lucas Reed TE New Mexico rSr 6-5 250
7 sup Ryan Allen P Louisiana Tech rSr 6-2 215

Very few of these guys are going to have roster spots. This team is young and deep, so any pick after the 3rd or 4th rounds will have to play very well in order to get a roster spot.

If Barwin continues to play with no sacks, he could be in for a low ball offer and possibly be allowed to walk. Thus my 1st pick. We need ILB help and depth. With Rambo's suspension due to a failed drug test, would the Texans look at him, a lot of weight would have to be given to the interview and college coaches reviews of him. They did give Braman and Posey chances. Trufant is a solid pick in the late 3rd. And if a back like Randle is available in the 4th you jump up to hand in your card on draft day. The guys after that are just filling up training camp spots on this team.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote