Thread: 10 year patch
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #70
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 year patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Can someone please explain to me why the Texans are wearing the 10 year patch on their jerseys this season..This is the 11th season and wearing something to commemorate a 10th season during the 11th season to me makes no sense at all..And before someone says it is 2002-2012, yeah, that still makes no sense.. that is 11 years. I wonder who's brilliant idea that was.. would have been great last season with them making the playoffs.. but this year, that patch makes no sense...
My daughter was in my belly for the first game ever against the Cowboys. Her due date was a few days after the Colts game. She just celebrated her 10th birthday. So 10.

The end.