View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #41
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I read a good amount of football articles, scouting sites, mock draft stuff, and I have never seen anyone with a top 10 QB list rate Sanchez above Schaub. It's nearly universally accepted now that Sanchez might be replaced this year due to his poor play, and nobody is really confident in Tebow enough to say he deserves the starting job. Long term, I expect the Jets to be drafting a first round QB within the next two years and probably after cleaning house. Sanchez is clearly a below average QB in the NFL and has a 72 career QB rating to show for it.

To say that the QB position between these two teams is a push is ludicrous. You might possibly be the only person on the internet (outside of NYC and Gainsville) who seems to think they are evenly matched. We're talking about a 35 point QB rating difference between the starters alone, and you think that's a push. Thanks for the laughs.

Dutch..... His opinion is the equivalent to Tebow throwing the ball. Terrible! I respect his hustle, but his talent evaluation stinks. I can't sugar coat it any more than that. His reasoning that the Jets Qbs have won playoff games means that they're on the same level may be the single most idiotic thing I've ever seen from anyone. So because Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer won Super Bowls does that mean that they're better than Dan Marino? His logic sucks..... There really isn't any way around saying that.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote