View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #40
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Cool part is that I'm on YouTube because I own everything I do.. Make a living as a small business owner. I am in charge of me. Hope you reach the same standard of personal success.

You must live a miserable life Corrosion...don't worry, hopefully you can find happiness in the next 44 years. Here's an eFlower for you.
I read a good amount of football articles, scouting sites, mock draft stuff, and I have never seen anyone with a top 10 QB list rate Sanchez above Schaub. It's nearly universally accepted now that Sanchez might be replaced this year due to his poor play, and nobody is really confident in Tebow enough to say he deserves the starting job. Long term, I expect the Jets to be drafting a first round QB within the next two years and probably after cleaning house. Sanchez is clearly a below average QB in the NFL and has a 72 career QB rating to show for it.

To say that the QB position between these two teams is a push is ludicrous. You might possibly be the only person on the internet (outside of NYC and Gainsville) who seems to think they are evenly matched. We're talking about a 35 point QB rating difference between the starters alone, and you think that's a push. Thanks for the laughs.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote