View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #50
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
OK, so let's give you the part about two rookies.

I don't know how you know it, the part about Jones outplaying Caldwell as a general thought of "most fans". Are you Obama? J/K

At any rate, in my eyes, Jones has not done that.
He has not outplayed Caldwell.
I always believe that the best man should win the job.
And right now, Caldwell is the better man.
My comment on most fans should be qualified as most fans I have contact with or read about or hear about. My take on comments posted in this forum by fans is most think Jones is better than Caldwell. I know fans in my social sphere think Jones is playing better.

You have your opinion on RG and I have mine.

Sir, never confuse me with Obama in any manner! lol