View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #27
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
They're rotating out Andre more than ever early on in the season i've noticed. I think we'll see him a lot more in the coming weeks with two big primetime games followed by the Ravens. Just trying to keep him fresh for those games I think.
This is my thought process. We need him in on the field more in January, not nearly as much in September with the weak schedule we faced barring the Denver game.