View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #25
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
I get the feeling AJ has been a bit unhappy with his own performances so far this season, I've read quotes where he's talked about the adjustment from his knee injury and how he keeps feeling as if something is wrong with it but he isn't sure if its a real problem or not.

I also read a comment about a conversation him and Schaub had on the sideline during the Broncos game where he said he'd been playing crap all game, but Schaub said something to the effect of the ball was coming his way and he made that catch for the first down on the next drive.

AJ is our best receiver out there even if he isn't feeling at his best, but we need to hope he can get back to feeling 100% over these next few games because we're going to need him there with some tough games coming up.
In that game, AJ dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands that would have probably been a TD. He also wasn't able to coral the pass in the end zone on the play where Schaub got hit by Mays. In fairness, that was very well covered, and AJ shouldn't blame himself for that play. My though is he was upset with himself on those two plays.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote