View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #23
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
Andre isn't playing bad though. He's gotten open several times and Schaub doesn't look his way. Andre should be Schaub's 1st/2nd read. I mean Schaub has thrown it up for grabs to Kevin Walter and Lestar Jean yet he doesn't do it for Andre? And the two times he did we got a TD and almost another if not for some fluke ninja kick by Champ. Part of it is the playcalling because Andre only has ONE red-zone target so far and the other part is Schaub's unwillingness to look Andre's way. And what happens when he targets Andre in the passing game? Our offense is 5x better. The first offensive drive against Tennessee when we targeted Andre looked absolutely FLAWLESS. Andre NEEDS to be implemented into the offense way more. 25 targets in 4 games is inexcusable. A top 3 receiver not leading his team in targets? When does that EVER happen?

They're rotating out Andre more than ever early on in the season i've noticed. I think we'll see him a lot more in the coming weeks with two big primetime games followed by the Ravens. Just trying to keep him fresh for those games I think.