View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Kubiak -
What do you expect him to say?

Kubiak once said zac diles was looking like a pro bowler. He defended jacoby endlessly and if you ask him about him now he'd say positive things about him.

I really don't care what kubiak says to the press. Barwin has not played well at the wolb position. Reed doesn't have gaudy stats either but I know what I'm looking at on the field and I don't even pay attention to stats religiously. Reed has played his position we, barwin has been below average.

Barwin should lose some weight to get more explosion off the snap.
Almost all of the pass rushers have a sack or a few qb pressures except the nose tackle and the wolb who is supposed to be one of your better pass rushers.

He'll beyond that, just be more active. Show up in the frame more. Be around the ball more. He's not even making his presence felt out there. If we lose watt I think we'll have to scheme our way to a successful pass rush because I don't see barwin winning his individual match ups right now.

Hence my belief that we could benefit greatly from a really good outside pass rusher.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote