View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #11
Texan_Touchdown
Rookie

Rep Power: 266 Texan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
4 weeks into the season Andre has 25 targets. Right now it's working but in the long hall? That's not gonna cut it. A top 3 receiver shouldn't be getting only 5-6 targets a game. I'm liking the results so far but when we start playing elite teams Schaub not looking Andre's way is gonna hurt.

I agree. Andre has to be a factor in the games against the elite teams, but I think it just hard to get him the ball. He's so good he gives other people good looks because they're so worried about him. Kinda like our OLB with JJ watt. Brooks and Conner are getting so much attention that JJ is getting 1 on 1 battles and he's destroying them. Our team isn't out standing in just one aspect but were really good in every aspect which I love because you can't take away all of our weapons in one game its just simple impossible, unless us as a unit has a bad game collectively.
Texan_Touchdown is offline   Reply With Quote