View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
I've known of Diggy for a while now, back on the old Texans' board - back when the highlight of his video was watching him try to turn on a microphone in the trailer to his predictions. Haha! Good times.

But remember ladies and germs, like all of us these are only opinions, except in Diggy's case he puts through the time, the effort, the research and the money to put a homegrown product out there. Why? Because he loves the game. Any other motives he has, like the number of clicks or what-have-you, is secondary to how he started off.

I'm just saying: give the guy a break a little, okay? I don't agree with everything he says; just like I don't agree with a lot of mindless homerism, either. Just take it for what it is. His vids should be fun...and they are.
You were Ok until you added the bold ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote