View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #34
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Y'all also are forgetting they have Greg McElroy at 3rd string QB who won a national championship with Alabama and had a high Wonderlic score. We don't even have a 3rd QB now that we released Beck. So not only do they have 2 QB's who have NFL playoff expereience they also have championships in college PLUS they have MORE QB's. So it's easy to see that the Jets are at worst even at the QB position and probably better. I'll have to check the Madden ratings to make sure but I'm pretty sure the overall skills will heavily favor the Jets.
I don't know, 'cuz I heard Shwaubie can play a mean game a golf.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote