View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I'm starting to wonder if it's part of his plan to say things that intentionally gooses a certain fan base while putting inflated praise on others to cater to the most clicks
You make a good point ....

For me , he wants to be a professional yet isnt professional in his approach - No use of statistical analysis. I cant take that seriously.

If you want to be a professional , you have to do the complete job , not half of it. Anyone can give an opinion , those who take their craft seriously can back up that opinion with more than just a statement of "skillset."

EM ... take thatas constructive criticism not as a dig at you personally.

(You see what I did there ?! )

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote