View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/4 Season 2013 Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Barwin has not been playing well. The qb is not sacked by Jj watt everytime he drops back.

There have been plenty opportunities for barwin to make plays and he hasn't. IMO, he's put on too much weight. He needs to slim down some.
Kubiak -
Quote:
(on OLB Connor Barwins play this season) I think hes playing very well. I dont know that I've ever seen a ball go away from a guy so much. I know its difficult because hes used to having those sacks and those production-type things that people see statistically. But I can just tell you (OLB) Connor Barwin is playing as well as hes ever played, as hard as hes ever played. Things will come his way. They tend to even out. Were proud of how hes playing. I think were benefiting inside because of how well Connor and (OLB) Brooks (Reed) are playing outside.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote