View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone excited about Forsett as our #2 this week?

Forsett will prove to be an asset to this team. From game one I've been expecting him to relieve some touches off Foster at least. Very good catching the ball out of the backfield also more than adequate blocker. So yes I'm excited to see him get some reps allowing Tate to go easy & Foster much deserved rest.

Quote:
RB Justin Forsett
(on if he feels like he’s still learning this offense) “I’ve been in this offense for a couple years now before I got here running a zone scheme and West Coast offense. I’m pretty accustomed to it.”
(on the team’s confidence in him) “It’s unbelievable. It feels good that they have confidence in me. They trust me to go out there and I just got to be consistent and continue to show them what I can do.”
(on having a three-headed monster at running back) “It’s special just because I try to put in a lot of work. I try to work hard every day. For other people to take notice, I’m appreciative.”
(on what he can bring to the offense) “Just a lot of energy, a lot of excitement, I can go out there and make plays and be productive any way I can and try to be a spark for the team.”

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote