View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Cool part is that I'm on YouTube because I own everything I do.. Make a living as a small business owner. I am in charge of me. Hope you reach the same standard of personal success.

You must live a miserable life Corrosion...don't worry, hopefully you can find happiness in the next 44 years. Here's an eFlower for you.
Not hardly .... It should almost be almost criminal to live such a happy life.

44 and retired over a decade.

I get to stay home and take care of my kids , make sure they are on the right path in life.

Had the ability to take care of my grandmother for the last 15 years until her recent passing.

Three wonderful kids .... all making straight A's.

A big (o)(o) wife 11 years my junior who supports me in anything and everything .... yes she's crazy.

Dont owe anyone a cent.

Hey man , I hope you can reach the same standard of personal success some day.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote