View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #29
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Em thanks for video.

I disagree with our QB and other positions` evaluation. I couldn't agree on RB position for last couple weeks and now QB and other D positions. Perhaps, Jets' QBs may have potential to be good in their indefinite NFL future. But, when you pick an effectiveness as QB for each team, I pick Matt over those two any day. Matt fits great in our scheme. He is accurate, his play action is so good that sometime fool TV camera guys not to mention opponent's D. He may not have a strongest arm but strong enough to throw long if necessary. I thought Sanchez would grow to be a good NFL QB after seen his rookie yr performance. But since his rookie yr, I don't think he hasn't developed as expected. Tebow is Tebow. He is good Uni QB but a big question mark as NFL QB to me. So yeah, I take Matt over these two any day.

Go Texans!!!

Thanks Samurai! People give both QBs flack but they have the WORST skill positions in the league.. Even Matt Cassell, who's the worst starting QB in the league imho, has better weapons at his disposal. Tough situation to be in if you're a Jets QB
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote