View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #28
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

I think we know where he gets his name, he gets in a hole and just keeps on digging... No wonder this guy is on Youtube.
Cool part is that I'm on YouTube because I own everything I do.. Make a living as a small business owner. I am in charge of me. Hope you reach the same standard of personal success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Me either .... and outside of the comic factor ... I dunno why anyone would (well , maybe just to be nice but I aint often accused of that).
You must live a miserable life Corrosion...don't worry, hopefully you can find happiness in the next 44 years. Here's an eFlower for you.
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote