View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #1
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone excited about Forsett as our #2 this week?

I am. As much as I hate to see Tate hurt, I'm excited about getting a better look at Forsett in the #2 spot and hopefully lightening Arian's workload. At the tail end of the Jax game, they continually snuck a safety into the box at the end of the game and Forsett was still exploding through his gaps. We'll see if he moves into that role barring Tate playing, but even if not you have to assume we should be able to run all day on the jets and he'll still get some carries.