View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #26
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Texans vs Jets Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
I give up watching this guys videos... Each week he says something dumber then the last week..

Sanchez over Matt?? You lose all credibility there. Their secondary is as good as ours? They lost their top 2 CB and we still have ours in Joseph.

I'm surprised he didn't give them the advantage at WR because Stephen Hill has more potential then Andre Johnson
Yeah, I've stopped watching already. And after this, I'll stop clicking on his thread. Matter of fact, think I'm gonna put him on ignore.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote