View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
To me he has done OK. The only guys that graded better than him, for me, are Myers and Brown. It's kinda somewhat close to call among Wade Smith, Newton, and Caldwell (considering we can't be sure what they are supposed to do on every snaps).

Jones is still raw and therefore inconsistent.
Harris doesn't have enough snaps to be evaluated fairly.

And what do you mean by both rookies having to play well for us not to draft RG/RT?

Who is the rookie at RT?
Although by CBA Newton is a vet second year guy, he has only 17 snaps on Oline 2011. I think most fans believe Jones is outplaying Caldwell this year.