View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
How high though? By high is that 3rd rnd? If so I can see that. See: Brooks, Caldwell. The rest of the line guys are 6ths & 7ths with Jones coming in the 4th as the 2nd in that round. I don't see Rick Smith throwing a second at the line when it's been proven in excess that we can get players in the late rounds that can start for us. I say a 2nd 'cause we all KNOW that Wade gets the 1st. (kinda)
If Newton doesn't do well, Harris better be outstanding as replacement or Kubes will draft OT no later than second & maybe trade up. With OG different story because of how well Jones is doing. If Brooks doesn't come along I see an OG not later than 3rd and maybe a trade up. He has used a third and 5th to move into second before.

Using Brooks and Caldwell as your examples is not very encouraging to me. lol

You want a Duane Brown or a maybe good Newton or Gardner? We are good spot to go to Super Bowl and have a dynasty type team; spend the higher pick to get the better odds player.