Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #6
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_bull View Post
Any one going to the New England Game??

I'm Planning a trip . but i don't know the area so i want to be near some Texan Fans..

Please Help

Thanks
Yup...a buddy and I already booked our flight and reserved a room at the Renaissance Hotel for that Monday night....it's practically in the Gillette Stadium parking lot, but is about $500 for a room on game night. And we are still in "sticker shock" at the prices on StubHub, so we haven't yet purchased our tickets.....we'll hopefully do that this weekend.

I'm sure there will be a gathering of Texans fans on Saturday or Sunday before the game.. We'll be staying in downtown Boston Sat/Sun night, but will be hanging around Patriot Place near Gillette Stadium on game day. Hopefully we'll meet other Texans fans in downtown Boston on Saturday night.

.I'm going to watch this forum to see...sure there will be more people planning trips to Boston in the coming weeks.
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote