View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/4 Season 2013 Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
You can also say Barwin helps Watt because he sets/holds the edge while collapsing the pocket. I wouldn't trade Barwin straight up for Mario Williams. Other than missing one season because of injury he has been a model of both consistency & production. Sack numbers are just another stat which does not accurately represent the whole picture, still, he could wind up w/double digit sacks (come in bunches).
Set aside sacks for now and you are saying you are good with Barwin's production first four games? If yes, I cannot understand why.