View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #7
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contender/Pretender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
This early in the season I thought it would be a good time to play 'Contender or Pretender'. There are a few teams getting out to a hot start that I'm not quite buying this early in the season, as well as quite a few unexpected teams struggling early. I'll list a few teams and if you guys would just respond Contender/Pretender...

Minnesota - 3-1 (beat SF, Jac, Det)
Arizona - 4-0 (beat Sea, Mia, Phi, NE)
New YorkJ - 2-2 (beat Buffalo, Mia)
Buffalo - 2-2 (beat Cle, KC)
Green Bay - 2-2 (beat NO, Chi)
Detroit - 1-3 (Are they finished already?)
Cincinnati - 3-1 (beat Cle, Jac, Was)
Washington - 2-2 (beat TB, NO)
Pretender - Minnesota, Arizona, NYJ, Buffalo, Detroit, Cincy, Washington

Contender - GB

Not buying any of those teams, while I believe that GB is still a top 2 team in the NFC and burdened with a horse**** record. They're 3-1 in my eyes.

The only debate I even had was Cincy, but I still regard them as a last wildcard team at best, and I have my doubts even there.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote