View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
actually it is not. Caldwell has not played good. This is his last contract year & I'd be stunned if he is offered a new deal. Both rookies have to play very well for us not to draft RT/RG high.
To me he has done OK. The only guys that graded better than him, for me, are Myers and Brown. It's kinda somewhat close to call among Wade Smith, Newton, and Caldwell (considering we can't be sure what they are supposed to do on every snaps).

Jones is still raw and therefore inconsistent.
Harris doesn't have enough snaps to be evaluated fairly.

And what do you mean by both rookies having to play well for us not to draft RG/RT?

Who is the rookie at RT?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote