View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/4 Season 2013 Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I know, and that is why I agree that a look at OLB in the draft is deserving... at least just so that you can cover all the bases.
You can also say Barwin helps Watt because he sets/holds the edge while collapsing the pocket. I wouldn't trade Barwin straight up for Mario Williams. Other than missing one season because of injury he has been a model of both consistency & production. Sack numbers are just another stat which does not accurately represent the whole picture, still, he could wind up w/double digit sacks (come in bunches).

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote