View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #35
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
actually it is not. Caldwell has not played good. This is his last contract year & I'd be stunned if he is offered a new deal. Both rookies have to play very well for us not to draft RT/RG high.
How high though? By high is that 3rd rnd? If so I can see that. See: Brooks, Caldwell. The rest of the line guys are 6ths & 7ths with Jones coming in the 4th as the 2nd in that round. I don't see Rick Smith throwing a second at the line when it's been proven in excess that we can get players in the late rounds that can start for us. I say a 2nd 'cause we all KNOW that Wade gets the 1st. (kinda)

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote